Sunday, January 18, 2004

Ah, the decisions one must make. What to do, What to do. My little consulting company may be on the verge of becoming to hectic for my part time involvement. But I have great fear, of letting my full time paid job go, just to go on my own. Am I concerned that I may have to rely on myself to make the same amount of money as a full time consultant that I do now. You bet. I could use some real world perspective here. How does one become brave enough to move from employee to the sole owner/manager of a company. Perhaps it is the knowledge that there are no gaurantees that is holding me back. Although strangely enough the no guarantee rule has never stopped me in any other aspect of my life, in fact I am often motivated to act just because there is no guarantee. Maybe I need a business mentor. Perhaps I will find one.

No comments: