Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The past few days at Little Bear Lake were very nice, the weather was crap of course except for to day which typically was the day that everyone left. I hear the weather is going to be good for this weekend hot and sunny. I would certainly ahve liked to experience that weather when everyone wasvisiting me at the lake rather than this coming wekkend, but I guess those are the breaks as they say. It was nice to have all the girls together except for arianna, I do enjoy that time always seems somewhat less stressful when it is just the girls. Even if only for a few days. Next time Carmen will have to bring thebaby, so that will be different. We did get to pick quite a few berries, and Carmen showed everyone how good she was with lighting the fire with wet wood.

No comments: