Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It would appear that no one in this group is particularly faithful to blogging these days. My personal space has been somewhat positive lately, I've been looking for a house with a suite so that I can live and work for free while someone else's money makes the mortgage payments. Apparently I may be able to go ahead with this, as CMHC seems to be more comfortable with my credit rating this time around, perhaps the difference from a 600 a month payment to a 380 a month payment has something to do with it. Arianna had a good day to day, or at least she didn't get beat up and she didnt have to phone me and make me rush home from work to give her and crystal a ride to school because crystal wouldnt listen to arianna. In reality all crystal needed was to go to the bathroom, then she went to school quite fine. Now that it is dark outside so much earlier, it is so much easier to convince Crystal that it is bedtime, low and behold in bed and asleep by 8 rather than 9.

No comments: