Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This is a rant about a paritcular product. I cannot come up with enough negative phrasing to adequately describe how I truly feel towards this particular piece of machinery. Do Not Purchase this item under any circumstances. In fact if someone tries to give this product to you tell them gently to stick it where the sun doesn't often reach. The product you ask, waiting with baited breath, what product could cause such a distaste in ones mouth as this. What product indeed. An HP 5510 All In One Printer, copier, fax, scanner. That is the true culprit, a machine manufactured to increase stress levels of it's owners (defintaley meets goal on that point) Let me just repeat that product, I wouldnt want any one to be mistaken HP 5510 all in one printer, scanner, fax, copier. This is the worst product of this category that I have ever used. This printer is capable of printing one excellent copy of anything, try to print a second copy, or a third copy or a forth copy,,,ha ha ha.. The machine disintegrates like an expired Mission Impossible message. Completly Useless, I Say!!!! Boycott Boycott Boycott HP HP HP HP HP 5510

No comments: