Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Completely amazing I say, the fact that is, that my day was quite rewarding. I represented my business at the local tech school career fair. Gathered a good number of resumes, discussed a good number of options with enthusiastic youth, who will soon graduate with a multitutde of skills. Considering the way my day started, the first clue was rushing thru the getting ready for the day part of the morning because the truck was out of gas and gerald needed a ride to work. I quickly threw on some pantyhose, which promptly became stuck to the velcro on my jacket in the truck on the way to the highway depot. Needless to say velcro and panty hose do not mix well together. Of course being in a time crunch I was not able to return home to change panty hose. Fortuanetly for me my skirt was longer than the run on the pantyhose, barely. The pantyhose situation only gets worse from here. The drive in the truck of course, was uneventful as sitting in one position for an hour and half does not further promote runs or crazy things to happen to pantyhose. Some time later though after arriving and checking in at the career fair, I realized the my pantyhose was creeping slowly but surely down past my waist and were slipping lower on my buttocks then one would believe to be comfortable or correct. Much to my dismay I discovered that the pantyhose I had thrown on earlier were devoid of appropriate elasticity at the top of the pantyhose to maintain correct positioning. For the remainder of the day, I was forced to pinch my skirt from time to time to ensure my pantyhose did not simply decide to fall down to my ankles at a moments notice. Adding a bit of uncertainty to the whole career fair, but still the day was truly successful while remaining a challenge as well. The aforementioned pantyhose are well on their way to the local disposal and shall never reside in my abode again.

No comments: