Thursday, October 20, 2005

saskenergy has taken out an ad in the local paper, warning all of us of their intention to ask for a 41% rate increase to be charged to all of us who are their captive customers. I find this such a farce, why they would bother to waste money on the ad requesting the rate reveiw board to let them increase the costs by 41% when they have not been turned down for a rate increase at any time in the past that I can ever remember. why not just put out an ad that states Ok all you hostages to your furnace you will now pay 41% percent more to save your silly asses from freezing this winter when it is forty below, hmmm 40 below 41% rate increase I think I see a connection here.

Next week I am putting an ad in the paper requesting the rate reveiw board to consider a 41% increase to the price of flax, wheat, barley oats etc due to the high cost of fuel and sask energy bills. lol.....

No comments: