Saturday, February 07, 2004

for such a long time , I have put off doing a formal business plan for any businesss I have wanted to or been involved in. I dont know why, some strange psychological block against formulating a concrete plan. Maybe because if I see in black and white ahead of time that my concept or idea is not a money maker, I will no longer have a reason to do it. Maybe because I dont want to know when my ideas wont work. Well, I did a business plan, mostly because we will need an operating loan and in order to get an operating loan one must have a well prepared business plan. Hah, if I follow my business plan I will actually make money. That is somehow a comforting thought. Of course I would like to make more money, but that probably will come with a better marketing plan. ohh money, money, money.

No comments: