Tuesday, May 11, 2004

well, tommorrow I have a dentist appointment. Brought on solely by the crumbling of one tooth at the very farrrr back (halfway down my throat) of my mouth. An area which I would rather suffer a tooth ache than have someone sticking their hands into. Particularly as I have a very sensitive gag reflex. Needless to say, I can't decide if I would like time to slow down, so it takes along time for tommorrow to arrive or speed up so the much dreaded ordeal is over. Of course, this means not only one appontment but a few more, I am sure. Already I have second appointment booked for a cleaning, but once they get those hands in my mouth, I am sure that they will spot a whole new batch of cavities to be filled or whatever, culminating in about four or five apppointments, yikes. Oh yeah, that whole this won't hurt, so just lay back and watch the tv in the ceiling doesn't fool me either. Even the needles to insert the drugs to kill the nerves hurt. Perhaps one day they will invent non invasive dentistry!!!

No comments: