Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Well, the first step on the way to owning the house is complete. The previous owners and myself have come to an agreement on a value that we are both comfortable with. They are leaving me the fridge, stove, two sheds, all the drapes and curtains. The inspector will tell me if there is any trouble with wiring and the such. I already know it needs to be painted, but we have an early possession date and I would have time to do that before we moved in. All in all a very good deal for the area of the city and should be worth substantially more once it is painted and the velevet wall paper is removed. Not to mention the completion of a brand spankin new school only three blocks away. and Arianna's friends even live close by, Now the hard part, to make the deal work at the bank.

No comments: