Monday, September 11, 2006

well, it certainly has been a long time since our last post. Due mostly I suspect to the annoyance of dial up in rural saskatchewan. We still have dial up, but at least dial in an urban centre, just that much faster, and hopefully that will only be for a short time until I have time to phone the high speed people. Oh yeah, that would the monopoly people, sasktel. Canadian Idol this summer has just been a sorry state of affairs, especially if compared to the supernova competition, which I have to miss now, because I only have the two free channels. ahhhhh life sucks with crappy tv. Not to mention the drastedly cold that I have somehow managed to catch from somewhere. My nose is so stuffed that my teeth hurt. ahhhh, maybe I will go to bed, and get some sleep, my nose can't possibly be as stuffed tommorrow as it is today.

No comments: